Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Disclaimer

I feel like we may have started off on the wrong foot over here.  My last entry begins by saying i will probably offend you.  That is not exactly how I meant it, though.  Understand I am not a hater.  I am actually very accepting of others.  It is how I was brought up, I guess.  Just ask my parents how often I would bring home an asian girl or a black girl or a hispanic girl.  That's called diversity.

My point is, I love people who are different than me.  Why?  Because I'm intelligent.  And different is usually interesting.  So back to what I was saying yesterday... I don't want to bicker and argue and offend people just for the sake of doing it.  I am learning to love the freedom that we Americans enjoy, nay, take for granted, daily.  So I would love to spark controversey.  I want to encourage people to exercise those rights.  I want people to state their opinions, argue their views.  Whether you agree with me or not, it is your right, nay, your responsibility, to present your views.  this argument is necessary.  Want to save America?  Exercise your rights.  Speak your mind.  REASON!  

Do not be deceived.  The so called "New World Order" is trying to relieve you of your rights.  But it is not new.  It is the old world order.  Oligarchy, tyranny.  Power from the top of the pyramid.  The all-seeing eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment