Tuesday, March 6, 2012

California Vs. Canada

Ok, Hello, my name is Newt.  I am probably going to offend multiple persons and groups.  You know what?  To those of you that are offended, I am glad. Why? Because this is America.  We have freedom of speech and freedom of the press!  Also, it is important to remember that when one is made aware of another perspective, one is then responsible for that knowledge.

I encourage everyone to speak their piece, disagree, argue... even fight (if it's worth the effort)... with me or anyone.  It is your right as Americans.It is what has made America great.  If by chance you are not an American, welcome to our way of life.  For example:
I do not agree with illegal immigration, or the government awarding perks thereof. BUUUUUT... if I were living in a shitty place with no freedom, and by finding a way accross a border, I could guarantee myself and my family a better life... I WOULD DISREGARD ANY LAWS AND DO WHATEVER I HAD TO TO MAKE IT HAPPEN.  So no blame here.

What the hell is up with California? Every band has a song about California.  Two out of three of all movies take place in this state!  So aparently everything happens in California.
I disagree.  I feel that nothing truly consequential has happened here for decades.  It is one big pathetic city, packed to overflowing with overly self-important lower life forms that we call Californians.  If there's one thing I can't stand, it's people who are more self-important than me!

No comments:

Post a Comment